Skip to content
- Geography : Located mid-slope, just above the Pommard “Epinots”, facing the town of Beaune.
- Soil and environment : The estate is located on a gentle slope, where the soil has a strong reddish tinge (due to its iron content) with a good percentage of clay, hence its name (argile=clay).
- The vine : Collection of two vineyards, one aged approximately 30, the other 40.
- The wine : Smooth, well-rounded and full-bodied wine with lovely ripe, delicate tannins.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection