Skip to content
- Geography : Located in the heart of Volnay, next to the Clos de la barre and under Clos des Ducs. Its name comes from its location: between two roads.
- Soil and environment : The soil is a mix of brown-grey clay and chalk with little white stones. The plot starts at the beginning of a basin. Therefore, it attracts the heat of the sun during the day and conserves it at night. This helps create softer and silkier tannins.
- The vine : Blend of 65 and 15-20 year-old vines.
- The wine : With its unique spicy notes, the wine is always the roundest, the fruitiest and the most open of the range. Silky on the palate, with a kind of nervous, acidic and tense finish. Usually appreciated by restaurants for its immediate and soft side.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection