Skip to content
- Geography : At the bottom of the foothill, under the 1ers crus Clos des angles and Chevret.
- Soil and environment : Deep chalky and clayey soil set on a chalk layer. Very few stones giving the soil its light and brown color.
- The vine : Blend of different plots Les Buttes, Les Grands Champs, Les Famines, Les Lurets (from 10 to 60 years old).
- The wine : The wine is fruity and charmer. The tannins are soft and round with a lot of silk. Really good balance. Drink now.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection